At its best, higher education takes students on a journey to discover their passion. The Internet is My Religion raises thought-provoking questions about personal alignment, the transformative power of community, and new possibilities for leadership.
3 ideas for colleges and universities:
- Nominate The Internet is My Religion for your campus’ freshman class reading selection.
- Get customized discussion guides for leadership training curriculum.
- Invite Jim to speak to students and alumni about his story, leadership, and finding what each of us is meant to do.
A group discount is available for colleges and universities.
The Internet is My Religion sounds a powerful call to action that will resonate with nonprofit leaders and social change activists everywhere: “Find what you are meant to create. Offer it to the world. Help others do the same.”
3 ideas for nonprofits:
- Use the book to start an organization-wide conversation around figuring out what you’re meant to do in the world. See examples here.
- Include the book in your conference swag bag or donor gifts.
- Invite Jim to speak at an upcoming event.
A group discount is available for nonprofits.
Written by a tech entrepreneur who’s beaten the odds, The Internet is My Religion speaks to themes of personal alignment, human connectedness, and true leadership.
3 ideas for companies:
- Use the book to start a company-wide conversation around personal alignment and leadership.
- Interview Jim as part of your company’s content marketing stream.
- Invite Jim to speak at your next company summit.
A group discount is available for companies.